Poor John. He will be the "victim" of this post... When I was 11 years old (barely), I was in the church folk group (praise band for all y'all protestants). Suddenly this new guy showed up playing piano. He had blonde hair and big glasses, but holy cow could he play. Love at first sight. Our friendship grew, even though he was 5-6 years older than I am. As the girls in Catholic School grew crushes on celebrities, I had no idea what that meant, but I wanted to be normal. So the only male close to my age that seemed like a person to spend lots of time with was John. He played piano, I played flute, and music grew from there. When I was in 9th grade I finally told him how I loved him, and it turned into my pestering where he finally had to tell my mother (also a member of said Folk Group) about it, and so that happened. I apologized, and he said not to worry about it, just let's go on as friends. So we did. I'm still sorry for tha...
Comments
Post a Comment